Happy Diwali Sweets And Snacks Recipes:
Are You Searching For Diwali Sweets Then You Are At Right Post Here You Get Lots Information Related To Diwali Sweets
Diwali Sweets And Snacks Name
- Kaju katli – step by step recipe with tips.
- Rasgulla – soft and spongy milk based sweet soaked in sugar syrup. one of the most popular indian sweet.
- Gulab jamun – made with milk powder. you can also check this easy gulab jamun recipe made with khoya.
- Kala jamun – easy jamun made with khoya and paneer.
- Sookha gulab jamun – dry gulab jamuns made with khoya (evaporated milk solids) and paneer.
- Kalakand – moist, granular two ingredient kalakand recipe in 15 minutes. made with paneer and sweetened condensed milk.
- Shahi tukra – rich, royal mughali dessert of fried sugar syrup coated bread topped and soaked with fragrant creamy sweet thickened milk or rabri and garnished with dry fruits.
- Malpua – popular indian sweet of fried fluffy pancakes dipped in sugar syrup and served with rabdi or sweetened thickened milk.
- Rabri – a traditional indian sweet of thickened sweetened milk with layers of cream. also known as lachha rabri in hindi.
- Rasmalai – cottage cheese balls soaked in thickened, sweetened and flavored milk. a popular indian sweet.
Diwali Sweets Online
I Mean Seriously You Are Searching About Diwali Sweets Online Forgot Here Is Information About Diwali Sweets Online I Will Provide You Some Of Best Online Sweet Selling Website But Personally My Suggestion Is Go To Market With Your Family And Enjoy Festival Because If You Buy Online You Miss Lots Of Things Crowd, Market Or Malls Decoration And Lots Of Things So Don’t Be Fool Go To Market For Buying Sweets . If You Want Online Shopping Here Is List On Online Sweet Selling Websites
Note: We Cannot Say Wheather Site Are Right Or Fraud Because I Never Buy Sweets Online But Last Time My Wife Purchased Dri-fruits From Flipkart So You Can Go With Flipkart
Also Check: Best Diwali Sms Are Here Grab It
Diwali Sweets Pictures
Also Read: Happy Diwali Lakshmi Pooja Arthi Decorations